Colourway, Composition & End Uses
|Colourway||507 Rich Ivory
|Composition||Coating PVC,PU,Basecloth polyester,cotton
Dimensions & Weight
||700.00 (± 5%)
|Height Repeat (cm):
|Side Repeat (cm):
Wash & Care Instructions
- Vacuum or wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth lightly dampened with cold water only.
- Wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth, lightly dampened with cold water only. Then dry with a clean absorbent cloth.
- Most stains can be removed by wiping clean if tackled immediately.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining.
- Do not apply solvent based cleaners or other chemicals to the fabric.
- Remove body fluids promptly (within 15 minutes) with cold water
- Note dyes and pigments from indigo jeans, ball point and felt tip pens may permanently stain.
- Remove body fluids and extreme soiling immediately (within 15 minutes) with cold water then apply approved infection control protocol: Haz Tabs, Chlor Clean or Shield Plus etc. As the concentration of bleach can vary greatly among proprietary brands we recommend these be avoided. Remove product residues and then dry with clean absorbent cloth.
- Note steam cleaning disinfects but the application of heat may fix staining substances and may result in permanent marks.
- Do not use a felt tip, ball point pen or ink to mark as these can leave permanent stains.
- Do not steam clean.
- Do not dry clean.
- For general soiling, use a microfibre cloth taking care to avoid abrasive damage to surface and use tepid, soapy water (pH neutral). Rinse clean with water and dry with an absorbent cloth.
- With any aspect of cleaning, it is essential that all residue is removed from the surface. Do not leave any liquids in situ.
- Do not apply solvent based cleaners or any other chemicals to the fabric.
- Stain Resistant Finish
- BS5852: 2006 Ignition Source 5
- BS7176: Medium Hazard
- IMO - FTP 2010 PART 8 (previously A.652 (16))
- NFPA 260 (USA)
- CAL TB 116 and 117
- Martindale 100,000, Wyzenbeek 100,000, Burst Strength 1908 kPa