Colourway, Composition & End Uses
|Colourway||908 Bronze - LRV: 14.8
|Composition||Coating PVC,PU,Basecloth polyester,cotton
Dimensions & Weight
||700.00 (± 5%)
|Height Repeat (cm):
|Side Repeat (cm):
Wash & Care Instructions
- Wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth, lightly dampened with cold water only. Then dry with a clean absorbent cloth.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining.
- Note dyes and pigments from indigo jeans, ball point and felt tip pens may permanently stain.
- Do not steam clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not fully immerse in water.
- Do not apply solvents, alcohol or any other chemical cleaners.
- Stain Resistant Finish
- BS5852: 2006 Ignition Source 5
- BS7176: Medium Hazard
- IMO - FTP 2010 PART 8 (previously A.652 (16))
- NFPA 260 (USA)
- CAL TB 116 and 117
- Martindale 90,000+, Wyzenbeek 100,000, Burst Strength 2258 kPa