Colourway, Composition & End Uses
|Composition||100% FR polyester
Dimensions & Weight
||375.00 (± 5%)
|Height Repeat (cm):
|Side Repeat (cm):
Wash & Care Instructions
- Vacuum or wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth lightly dampened with cold water only.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining.
- Do not use bleach.
- Cool iron on reverse, Max temperature 110°C.
- Professional dry clean.
- If soiling has accumulated use a mild Proprietary cleaner (non-alkaline). Take care to remove all soap residues and dry with an absorbent cloth and brush pile back to its natural direction.
- Wash at 40ºC, no spin.
- Cool tumble dry
- Do not apply solvents, alcohol or any other chemical cleaners
- Information not available.
- BS5852: 2006 Ignition Source 5
- BS7176: Medium Hazard
- IMO - FTP 2010 PART 8 (previously A.652 (16))
- NFPA 260 (USA)
- CAL TB 116 and 117
- BS5867 Part 2 Type B
- B1 (Germany)
- M1 (France)
- IMO - FTP 2010 PART 7 (previously A.471(XII))
- NFPA 701 USA
- IMO - FTP 2010 PART 9 (previously A.688(17))
- EN 13773: 2003
- Martindale 40,000,Wyzenbeek 70,000