Colourway, Composition & End Uses
|Composition||Coating: PVC/PU/Acryltron, Basecloth: Viscose/Polyester
- Healthcare Upholstery
- Indoor/Outdoor Upholstery
- IMO Upholstery
Dimensions & Weight
||720.00 (± 5%)
|Height Repeat (cm):
|Side Repeat (cm):
Wash & Care Instructions
- Wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth, lightly dampened with cold water only. Then dry with a clean absorbent cloth.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining.
- Note dyes and pigments from indigo jeans, ball point and felt tip pens may permanently stain.
- If soiling has accumulated use a mild Proprietary cleaner (non-alkaline). Take care to remove all soap residues and dry with an absorbent cloth.
- Note steam cleaning disinfects but the application of heat may fix staining substances and may result in permanent marks.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Remove body fluids and extreme soiling immediately (within 15 minutes) with cold water then apply approved infection control protocol: Haz Tabs, Chlor Clean or Shieldplus™ etc. As the concentration of bleach can vary greatly among proprietary brands we recommend these be avoided. Remove product residues and then dry with a clean absorbent cloth.
- Do not fully immerse in water.
- Do not apply solvents, alcohol or any other chemical cleaners.
- Stain Resistant Finish
- Phthalate Free
- Colour Fastness to Chlorinated Water - Grade 4-5
- Colour Fastness to Sea Water - Grade 4-5
- Colour Fastness to Light - Grade 6+
- No Heavy Metals
- Colour Fastness to Artificial Weathering - Grade 8
- BS5852: 2006 Ignition Source 5
- BS7176: Medium Hazard
- IMO - FTP 2010 PART 8
- NFPA 260 (USA)
- CAL TB 117
- M2 (France)
- Martindale 350,000+, Wyzenbeek 100,000, Burst Strength 1738 kPa