Colourway, Composition & End Uses
|Colourway||155 Duck Egg Blue
|Composition||Coating: PVC/PU/Acryltron, Basecloth: Viscose/Polyester
- Healthcare Upholstery
- Outdoor Upholstery
Dimensions & Weight
||760.00 (± 5%)
|Height Repeat (cm):
|Side Repeat (cm):
Wash & Care Instructions
- Wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth, lightly dampened with cold water only. Then dry with a clean absorbent cloth.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining.
- Note dyes and pigments from indigo jeans, ball point and felt tip pens may permanently stain.
- If soiling has accumulated use a mild Proprietary cleaner (non-alkaline). Take care to remove all soap residues and dry with an absorbent cloth.
- Note steam cleaning disinfects but the application of heat may fix staining substances and may result in permanent marks.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Remove body fluids and extreme soiling immediately (within 15 minutes) with cold water then apply approved infection control protocol: Haz Tabs, Chlor Clean or Shield Plus etc. As the concentration of bleach can vary greatly among proprietary brands we recommend these be avoided. Remove product residues and then dry with a clean absorbent cloth.
- Do not fully immerse in water
- Do not apply solvents, alcohol or any other chemical cleaners
- Stain Resistant Finish
- BS5852: 2006 Ignition Source 5
- BS7176: Medium Hazard
- IMO - FTP 2010 PART 8 (previously A.652 (16))
- NFPA 260 (USA)
- Martindale 350,000, Wyzenbeek 100,000, Burst Strength 1221kPa