Colourway, Composition & End Uses
|Composition||Coating: PVC/PU/Acryltron, Basecloth: Viscose/Polyester
- Healthcare Upholstery
- Outdoor Upholstery
Dimensions & Weight
||760.00 (± 5%)
|Height Repeat (cm):
|Side Repeat (cm):
Wash & Care Instructions
- Vacuum or wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth lightly dampened with cold water only.
- Wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth, lightly dampened with cold water only. Then dry with a clean absorbent cloth.
- Most stains can be removed by wiping clean if tackled immediately.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining. Clean with a microfibre cloth, lightly dampened with cold water.
- Do not apply solvent based cleaners or other chemicals to the fabric.
- Remove body fluids promptly (within 15 minutes) with cold water and then clean as above.
- Note dyes and pigments from indigo jeans, ball point and felt tip pens may permanently stain.
- Remove body fluids and extreme soiling immediately (within 15 minutes) with cold water. Apply your approved infection control protocol, a 10,000ppm sodium chlorite bleach solution, Haz-Tabs or Chlor-Clean. Remove product residues and then dry with a clean absorbent cloth.
- Note steam cleaning disinfects but the application of heat may fix staining substances and may result in permanent marks.
- Do not use a felt tip, ball point pen or ink to mark as these can leave permanent stains.
- Do not steam clean, dry clean, fully immerse in water or tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- For general soiling, use a microfibre cloth taking care to avoid abrasive damage to surface and use tepid, soapy water (pH neutral). Rinse clean with water and dry with an absorbent cloth.
- With any aspect of cleaning, it is essential that all residue is removed from the surface. Do not leave any liquids in situ.
- Stain Resistant Finish
- BS5852: 2006 Ignition Source 5
- BS7176: Medium Hazard
- IMO - FTP 2010 PART 8 (previously A.652 (16))
- NFPA 260 (USA)
- Martindale 350,000, Wyzenbeek 100,000, Burst Strength 1221 kPa