Colourway, Composition & End Uses
|Composition||100% polyester with FR coating
Dimensions & Weight
||410.00 (± 5%)
|Height Repeat (cm):
|Side Repeat (cm):
Wash & Care Instructions
- Vacuum or wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth lightly dampened with cold water only.
- Most stains can be removed by wiping clean if tackled immediately.
- Microfibre cleaning cloths are extremely effective without soap, which is helpful as soap can clog your fabric.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining. Clean with a microfibre cloth, lightly dampened with cold water.
- Do not apply solvent based cleaners or other chemicals to the fabric.
- If soiling has been allowed to build up use a mild water based proprietary cleaner. Take care to remove any product residues as these hinder the fabric's performance.
- Do not steam clean, dry clean, fully immerse in water or tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- BS5852: 2006 Ignition Source 5
- BS7176: Medium Hazard
- IMO - FTP 2010 PART 8 (previously A.652 (16))
- NFPA 260 (USA)
- B1 (Germany)
- Martindale 110,000, Wyzenbeek 90,000