Colourway, Composition & End Uses
|Colourway||264 Lime Purple
|Composition||FR coated polyester chenille
- Healthcare Upholstery
Dimensions & Weight
||450.00 (± 5%)
|Height Repeat (cm):
|Side Repeat (cm):
Wash & Care Instructions
- Vacuum or wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth lightly dampened with cold water only.
- Most stains can be removed by wiping clean if tackled immediately.
- Microfibre cleaning cloths are extremely effective without soap, which is helpful as soap can clog your fabric.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining. Clean with a microfibre cloth, lightly dampened with cold water.
- Water and oil based stains may be removed by using most water based household proprietary spray cleaning agents, following instructions carefully.
- Do not apply solvent based cleaners or other chemicals to the fabric.
- Remove body fluids promptly (within 15 minutes) with cold water and then clean as above.
- If soiling has accumulated use a mild soap (non-alkaline). Take care to remove all soap residues. Then dry with an absorbent cloth.
- Remove body fluids and extreme soiling immediately (within 15 minutes) with cold water. Apply your approved infection control protocol, a 10,000ppm sodium chlorite bleach solution, Haz-Tabs or Chlor-Clean. Remove product residues and then dry with a clean absorbent cloth.
- Do not steam clean, dry clean, fully immerse in water or tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Stain Resistant Finish
- BS5852: 2006 Ignition Source 5
- BS7176: Medium Hazard
- IMO - FTP 2010 PART 8 (previously A.652 (16))
- NFPA 260 (USA)
- CAL TB 116 and 117
- Martindale 45,000, Wyzenbeek 50,000