Colourway, Composition & End Uses
|Colourway||264 Lime Purple
|Composition||FR coated polyester chenille
- Healthcare Upholstery
Dimensions & Weight
||450.00 (± 5%)
|Height Repeat (cm):
|Side Repeat (cm):
Wash & Care Instructions
- Vacuum or wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth lightly dampened with cold water only.
- Most stains can be removed by wiping clean if tackled immediately.
- Microfibre cleaning cloths are extremely effective without soap, which is helpful as soap can clog your fabric.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining.
- Water and oil based stains may be removed by using most water based household proprietary spray cleaning agents, following instructions carefully.
- Do not apply solvent based cleaners or other chemicals to the fabric.
- Remove body fluids promptly (within 15 minutes) with cold water
- If soiling has accumulated use a mild Proprietary cleaner (non-alkaline). Take care to remove all soap residues and dry with an absorbent cloth.
- Remove body fluids and extreme soiling immediately (within 15 minutes) with cold water then apply approved infection control protocol: Haz Tabs, Chlor Clean or Shield Plus etc. As the concentration of bleach can vary greatly among proprietary brands we recommend these be avoided. Remove product residues and then dry with clean absorbent cloth.
- Do not steam clean.
- Do not dry clean.
- Stain Resistant Finish
- BS5852: 2006 Ignition Source 5
- BS7176: Medium Hazard
- NFPA 260 (USA)
- CAL TB 116 and 117
- Martindale 45,000, Wyzenbeek 50,000