Colourway, Composition & End Uses
|Composition||100% polyester with microporous film and FR coating
- Healthcare Upholstery
Dimensions & Weight
||485.00 (± 5%)
|Height Repeat (cm):
|Side Repeat (cm):
Wash & Care Instructions
- Vacuum or wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth lightly dampened with cold water only.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining. Clean with a microfibre cloth, lightly dampened with cold water.
- Note dyes and pigments from indigo jeans, ball point and felt tip pens may permanently stain.
- If soiling has been allowed to build up use a mild water based proprietary cleaner. Take care to remove any product residues as these hinder the fabric's performance.
- Note steam cleaning disinfects but the application of heat may fix staining substances and may result in permanent marks.
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or fully immerse the fabric in water.
- Remove body fluids and extreme soiling immediately (within 15 minutes) with cold water then apply approved infection control protocol: Haz Tabs, Chlor Clean or Shield Plus etc. As the concentration of bleach can vary greatly among proprietary brands we recommend these be avoided.
- Do not apply solvents, alcohol or any other chemical cleaners
- Stain Resistant Finish
- BS5852: 2006 Ignition Source 5
- BS7176: Medium Hazard
- IMO - FTP 2010 PART 8 (previously A.652 (16))
- NFPA 260 (USA)
- CAL TB 116 and 117
- B1 (Germany)
- Martindale 40,000, Wyzenbeek 65,000