Colourway, Composition & End Uses
|Composition||Pile acrylic,ground polyester Kanecaron viscose with FR coating
Dimensions & Weight
||580.00 (± 5%)
|Height Repeat (cm):
|Side Repeat (cm):
Wash & Care Instructions
- Vacuum or wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth lightly dampened with cold water only.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining.
- If soiling has accumulated use a mild Proprietary cleaner (non-alkaline). Take care to remove all soap residues and dry with an absorbent cloth and brush pile back to its natural direction.
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or fully immerse the fabric in water.
- Do not apply solvents, bleach, alcohol or any other chemical cleaners.
- Information not available.
- BS5852: 2006 Ignition Source 5
- BS7176: Medium Hazard
- IMO - FTP 2010 PART 8 (previously A.652 (16))
- NFPA 260 (USA)
- Martindale 40,000, Wyzenbeek 50,000