Colourway, Composition & End Uses
|Composition||Polyester,Polyamide with FR Backcoating
- Healthcare Upholstery
Dimensions & Weight
||720.00 (± 5%)
|Height Repeat (cm):
|Side Repeat (cm):
Wash & Care Instructions
- Vacuum or wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth lightly dampened with cold water only.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining. Clean with a microfibre cloth, lightly dampened with cold water.
- Note dyes and pigments from indigo jeans, ball point and felt tip pens may permanently stain.
- If soiling has been allowed to build up use a mild water based proprietary cleaner. Take care to remove any product residues as these hinder the fabric's performance.
- Remove body fluids and extreme soiling immediately (within 15 minutes) with cold water. Apply your approved infection control protocol, a 10,000ppm sodium chlorite bleach solution, Haz-Tabs or Chlor-Clean. Remove product residues and then dry with a clean absorbent cloth.
- Do not apply solvent based cleaners or any other chemicals to the fabric.
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or fully immerse the fabric in water.
- Stain Resistant Finish
- BS5852: 2006 Ignition Source 5
- BS7176: Medium Hazard
- NFPA 260 (USA)
- Martindale 100,000, Wyzenbeek 50,000