Colourway, Composition & End Uses
|Composition||Polyester,Polyamide with FR Backcoating
- Healthcare Upholstery
Dimensions & Weight
||720.00 (± 5%)
|Height Repeat (cm):
|Side Repeat (cm):
Wash & Care Instructions
- Vacuum or wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth lightly dampened with cold water only.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining.
- Note dyes and pigments from indigo jeans, ball point and felt tip pens may permanently stain.
- If soiling has been allowed to build up use a mild water based proprietary cleaner. Take care to remove any product residues as these hinder the fabric's performance.
- Remove body fluids and extreme soiling immediately (within 15 minutes) with cold water then apply approved infection control protocol: Haz Tabs, Chlor Clean or Shield Plus etc. As the concentration of bleach can vary greatly among proprietary brands we recommend these be avoided. Remove product residues and then dry with clean absorbent cloth.
- Do not apply solvent based cleaners or any other chemicals to the fabric.
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or fully immerse the fabric in water.
- Stain Resistant Finish
- BS5852: 2006 Ignition Source 5
- BS7176: Medium Hazard
- NFPA 260 (USA)
- Martindale 100,000, Wyzenbeek 50,000