Colourway, Composition & End Uses
|Colourway||205 Sage Green
|Composition||Coating PU, Basecloth Polyester
Dimensions & Weight
||230.00 (± 5%)
|Height Repeat (cm):
|Side Repeat (cm):
Wash & Care Instructions
- Wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth, lightly dampened with cold water only. Then dry with a clean absorbent cloth.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining.
- Note dyes and pigments from indigo jeans, ball point and felt tip pens may permanently stain.
- If soiling has been allowed to build up use a mild water based proprietary cleaner. Take care to remove any product residues as these hinder the fabric's performance.
- Wash at 40°C / 104°F.
- Wash at 30°C / 86°F.
- Cool tumble dry with reduced mechanical spin only.
- Cool iron on reverse, Max temperature 110°C / 230°F.
- Professional dry clean.
- Do not apply solvent based cleaners or any other chemicals to the fabric.
- Line Dry Recommended
- BS5852: 2006 Ignition Source 5
- BS7176: Medium Hazard
- NFPA 260 (USA)
- Martindale 100,000, Wyzenbeek 100,000, Burst Strength 958 kPa