Colourway, Composition & End Uses
|Composition||Wool Mohair Blend
- IMO Curtains
- IMO Upholstery
- IMO Bedspreads
Dimensions & Weight
||600.00 (± 5%)
|Height Repeat (cm):
|Side Repeat (cm):
Wash & Care Instructions
- Vacuum or wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth lightly dampened with cold water only.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining.
- If soiling has been allowed to build up use a mild water based proprietary cleaner. Take care to remove any product residues as these hinder the fabric's performance.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Cool iron on reverse, Max temperature 110°C / 230°F.
- Professional dry clean.
- Do not apply solvents, bleach, alcohol or any other chemical cleaners.
- Do not fully immerse in water.
- BS5852: 2006 Ignition Source 5
- BS7176: Medium Hazard
- IMO - FTP 2010 PART 8 (previously A.652 (16))
- NFPA 260 (USA)
- BS5867 Part 2 Type B
- IMO - FTP 2010 PART 7 (previously A.471(XII))
- NFPA 701 USA
- IMO - FTP 2010 PART 9 (previously A.688(17))
- 100,000 Martindale rubs, 20,000 Wyzenbeek DR