Colourway, Composition & End Uses
|Composition||Coating PU,Cellulose,Basecloth PES,Cotton
Dimensions & Weight
||600.00 (± 5%)
|Height Repeat (cm):
|Side Repeat (cm):
Wash & Care Instructions
- Wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth, lightly dampened with cold water only. Then dry with a clean absorbent cloth.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining.
- Note dyes and pigments from indigo jeans, ball point and felt tip pens may permanently stain.
- Do not steam clean.
- Do not apply solvents, bleach, alcohol or any other chemical cleaners.
- Never railroad a polyurethane fabric.
- Polyurethanes have more inherent stretch than PVC and may show a sagging or puddling effect when not upholstered correctly.
- Always use a good quality high density foam. Consider cutting the foam at least one inch oversize in both directions.
- Thick foam applications should have breathing holes to allow maximum foam recovery. Consider wrapping the foam to assist the backing fabric to slide freely over the foam which will assist in recovery.
- Polyurethanes are thinner and lighter in weight than PVC therefore they upholster differently around sharp corners or edges.
- Avoid extreme folding of the material around a tight corner or sharp radius without foam backing support. This may place undue stress on the PU film creating a potential wear point regardless of the abrasion rating.
- Consider using a minimum of six stitches per inch using a light ball tip needle.
- Consider double stitching key seam areas.
- Not suitable for piping.
- Stain Resistant Finish
- Soft Handle
- Phthalate Free
- BS5852: 2006 Ignition Source 5
- BS7176: Medium Hazard
- IMO - FTP 2010 PART 8 (previously A.652 (16))
- NFPA 260 (USA)
- CAL TB 116 and 117
- Martindale 100,000, Wyzenbeek 100,000, Burst Strength 1408 kPa