Win a new iPad with ReMake from Panaz
With ReMake by Panaz, you can create your own unique fabric design in minutes, whether you’re in the office, at home or on the move, and it’s even better on the latest eighth-generation iPad.
That’s why we’re giving our ReMake users the chance to win a new iPad for themselves.
To enter, all you need to do is sign-up at re-make.co.uk, create your own design and include ReMakeRewards in the title and send to print. We'll send you a sample of your design. Don't forget to take a snapshot of it, follow @panazfabrics on Instagram and post your ReMake creation to us with the hashtag #ReMakeRewards
We can’t wait to see what you ReMake!
Please see below for a guide on how to create your own fabric designs with ReMake from Panaz
ReMake™ How to get started.
- Go to www.re-make.co.uk
- Log in or create a new user following the on-screen instructions.
- Use the ‘CREATE’ tab at the top of your screen to start browsing our expansive catalogue of designs.
- Search for designs by colour, style or a variety of other filters. Alternatively, search using free text in the search bar.
- Once you have chosen your design, click on the image to go through to the detail page.
- There click the ‘CUSTOMISE DESIGN’ button to take you through to the ReMake Customiser.
- Select a colour chip to change from the design.
- Use the printed Remake Colour Atlas supplied to select an RGB colour reference and enter the values. Aternatively, you can select a colour from the colour wheel on screen.
- You can create bespoke palettes under the ‘MY COLOURS’ section.
- Use the ‘EDIT DESIGN’ tab to adjust the repeat or scale of your design.
- Once you are happy with your design, click ‘SAVE’ in the top right corner and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click ‘NEXT’ and then ‘SAVE’ the design to your Customised Design Board or ‘PUBLISH’ to share the design with the wider design community. Please read the onscreen notice.
- Click ‘SHOP THE DESIGN’ and select ‘Sample’.
- Then select the base cloth quality, the quantity you require and give the design a project name.
- Once you are happy, click ‘ADD TO CART’ and check out using the cart symbol in the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose ‘CHECK OUT NOW’ to input your details and order the sample or click ‘CONTINUE SHOPPING’ and search for another design to customise using the ‘CREATE’ tab.